Handle Diameter- 6cm
Block Length- 6cm
Block Material-Neem or Jack
- Dense, finely hand combed coir fibre bristles
- Forms excellent lather with soap
- Does not leave scratch marks on tefflon and coated utensils
- No chemicals used during production process. Food Safe
- Extremely handy and comfortable to hold.
Usage: Excellent pan brush/ sink brush
Coir Utensil Scrubbing Pads
1. Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all food waste and dirt
2. Soak scrubbing pads in water for half to one hour for the bristles to be flexible. Alternatively, the pads can be left continuously in water.
3. To sanitize, rinse in fresh water to remove all dirt and food waste, leave the rinsed pad in a bowl of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Rinse it again in cold water.
Standard delivery time 3-7 days
In case you receive damaged product you need to share the image of damaged package and product within 7 days of receiving the product
On receiving the images the seller would decide whether to refund or replace the product:
You can return if you receive a faulty or defective product. You can return if you receive a product that is different from what you ordered. Please Take note of the following while returning the products:
The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills, tags, labels etc. Products must be in their original form. Brand packaging should be intact. Replacement of a product will be subject to availability of the product on the website at that time.
Ethamozhy Coir Cluster Private Limited Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu
134/1, Rice Mill Junction, Rajakkamangalam Road, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu - 629201